Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2012, 05:54 PM   #5062 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

You're never going to change my mind about this lol. I hate the finish, I think it was stupid and it shouldn't have happened. All the what ifs in the world don't change the fact that they had pure gold with Lesnar and rather than actually use that to give Cena direction, he won and they pissed it away as usual. I also don't see why Cena would have eventually got a win at some stage during their feud if it was just a 1 match deal and even if that's the case, you don't have the face win the first match and then have the heel doing the chase to see if he can overcome the babyface. Brock Lesnar trying to over come John Cena? That's wrong on so many levels.

Last edited by Starbuck : 08-20-2012 at 05:57 PM.