Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2012, 05:21 PM   #1542 (permalink)
Bubz
All in the reflexes

Bubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselves
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Well, I thought Lesnar vs HHH was actually really good. It dragged in parts, but I liked the story and the selling especially by Lesnar a lot. Lesnar brings this aura of reality to the ring with him, It was a very smartly wrestled match imo, even if it was a little slow in the middle. I loved the idea that HHH thought he had the win in the bag even before the match started, but then just got completely fucked up for the most part. I liked Lesnar's arm work, it made sense because even though he's a brawler he knew HHH's arm was injured so went straight for it. HHH going after the stomach was a good touch considering Lesnar's serious problems in the past, and he sold it like death. The no selling of the pedigree was silly but I loved the ending with Trips tapping. I thought Lesnar applied the Kimura too much throughout the match though and it kinda' damaged the moves credibility until the ending. Lesnar's bumps to the outside from the clotheslines were pretty crazy, this guy seems to have no care in the world for his own well being and it only adds to this atmosphere and aura he brings to the ring. He's so fucking good in his current role. Overall I really enjoyed it, although I think I can understand why people didn't like it that much and I'm probably going to be in the minority, but I'd have this around ****.
Bubz is offline   Reply With Quote