Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2012, 04:57 PM   #985 (permalink)
roadkill_
Little Poppa Pump

roadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

This is the kind of thing the WWF got right in the late 90's. Instead of trying to buy out names it did the undesirable and started building names from the ground up or nourishing guys who got fucked over. I mean I'm not saying TNA is about to become the WWF, but this is a good direction they're taking. The current roster is TNA-Unique and quite level with each other. Ditching the likes of Flair and bringing in young, hungry guys with the money instead is good shit.

I like this stable by the way. Big fan of Sons of Anarchy, I hope they push that kind of slant on it.

www.manlymovie.net
roadkill_ is offline   Reply With Quote