Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

326K views 7K replies 218 participants last post by  Notorious 
#1 ·
Preseason cranks up tomorrow and that means we're less than a month from games that count.

This is the best time of year.

#732 ·
re: NFL Thread: Week 1 - Glorious

Chicago cut Clutts, the only FB on their roster. Yeah, I'm confused by that move, unless Michael Bush becomes part FB.

#734 ·
re: NFL Thread: Week 1 - Glorious

Chicago cut Clutts, the only FB on their roster. Yeah, I'm confused by that move, unless Michael Bush becomes part FB.
They have like 4 or 5 TEs that they like so I'm guessing the rookie Evan Rodriguez and Kyle Adams will share that role. One of them might emerge as the guy but their TEs are really versatile so I think they will just use what they have.

#743 ·
Re: NFL Thread: Week 1 - Glorious

MJD reported.

So he just didn't want to go to camp and play in preseason games. Got it.
Seems like he didn't think that one through. Wasn't he fined somewhere around 800-900K? The main disadvantage in doing that was primarily the fact that JACKSONVILLE wouldn't have used him much, if at all, in the preseason. Appears to be a dumb reason to lose that much money, but hey, I'm sure 800-900K is chump change for elite players like MJD.

EDIT: I guess the more accurate figure was 1.2 million.

#745 ·

They need to hurry the absolute fuck up and announce a deal for the NFL on UK television. They're trying to make the NFL more popular over here and they haven't even got a deal in place to show it on TV anymore. Amateurs. Nothing makes a weekend like Sunday NFL Countdown, then 3 games on the spin.

#747 ·

^You're crazy. Witten hurt, Austin hurt, Bryant is hurting too, and they have a bad O-line. Justin Tuck and the boys are going to have a fun day.

I also think the Bills win an upset(should be the favourites) vs the Jets. And my Falcons are gonna light up the Chiefs.

#753 ·

Of course, forgot about THE MASSES.

Like I alluded to earlier though, I find it hard to get excited for the new season until I know what's happening with the TV rights, hopefully Sky Sports will have it like normal, ESPN America will have Sunday NFL Countdown and Monday Night Football, and Channel 4 will have SNF.

#756 ·

Some good matches for week 1. Besides Chicago and Atlanta's matchups, I want to watch Tennessee vs. New England, Arizona vs. Seattle, and Green Bay vs. San Francisco.

Anyways, my picks for week 1:

New York (NYG) vs. Dallas
Chicago vs. Indianapolis
Cleveland vs. Philadelphia
Detroit vs. St. Louis
Tennessee vs. New England
Kansas City vs. Atlanta
Minnesota vs. Jacksonville
New Orleans vs. Washington
New York (NYJ) vs. Buffalo
Houston vs. Miami
Green Bay vs. San Francisco
Arizona vs. Seattle
Tampa Bay vs. Carolina
Denver vs. Pittsburgh
Baltimore vs. Cincinnati
Oakland vs. San Diego

#758 ·

Post season predictions

NFC: Eagles, Falcons, Packers, Niners, Bears WC, Panthers WC

AFC: Patriots, Texans, Ravens, Broncos, Bills WC, Bengals WC

NFC title game: Green Bay over Philly

AFC title game: Baltimore over New England

Super Bowl: Green Bay over Baltimore (can't wait to be wrong)

#759 ·

My Predictions

-AFC
East: Patriots
North: Baltimore
South: Texans
West: San Diego
Wildcards: Pittsburgh & Denver

-NFC
East: Eagles
North: Packers
South: Saints
West: 49ers
Wildcards: Giants & Panthers

AFC Title: Baltimore over Texans
NFC Title Eagles over Packers

Super Bowl Baltimore over Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.