Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2012, 10:02 AM   #5001 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCal View Post
Worth it if its cheap for Undertaker/Edge and HBK/Jericho.
Wait, did Taker and Edge also have a JD match? All this while I thought their series consisted of four matches... (WM24, BL, ONS, SS)

From that PPV, I enjoyed the steel cage match between Orton and HHH. Also seen Cena/JBL and it's a DREADFUL match that is not even worth *. Such a 180 of their epic 2005 JD classic. JBL carries the entire match with lengthy restholds, then misses a Clothesline from Hell and Cena gives him the FU for the 3 count.

--------------

Right now I'm watching Lesnar/HHH and it seems enjoyable so far. ( for the German!) And fucking WWE had to make Alberto/Sheamus for the millionth time with the same finish instead of putting Orton in the match.