Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2012, 11:18 PM   #4977 (permalink)
Brye
BRIAN CAGE IS A ....ING MACHINE!!!

Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendayedgehead View Post
I was pissed off at it being so retarded. Oh god, everything.. who let Big Show control the match, first of all? There was just a whole bunch of bumrushed spots before people randomly started going into finishing sequences, and then more fuckery, and then a double fall... oh, it was awful
I don't know who's idea it was to tell Show to go out there and dominate a match...especially in 2012...and expect good to come out of it. It was ridiculously short for a WWE title match too. Or at least compared to the two Punk/Bryan and Punk/Jericho epics we got. But I'm glad it didn't go longer. Nothing good was going to come out of it.

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets