Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #4975 of (permalink) Old 08-20-2012, 12:12 AM
samizayn
checking the male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11rob2k View Post
Thats interesting why didn't you expected anything from the match? They are both good workers, they should have put on a better match.
Well Bryan is BITW and a dynamo etc etc he can usually pull things out of his ass like that so not surprising at his end, but Kane is VERY touch and go when it comes to matches. He can be pretty good when he has the right guy with him, but with the wrong guy with him (eg another big man) the results are often disastrous. So I figured it's better to have no expectations and be pleasantly surprised, than have expectations and be disappointed. Which happened to two matches on the card for me, sadly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
Was anyone else pissed at the style that Punk/Show/Cena went? And the whole double submission thing was fucking lame.

Glad Punk won though.
I was pissed off at it being so retarded. Oh god, everything.. who let Big Show control the match, first of all? There was just a whole bunch of bumrushed spots before people randomly started going into finishing sequences, and then more fuckery, and then a double fall... oh, it was awful

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome