Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2012, 11:06 PM   #4973 (permalink)
Brye
BADA BOOM! REALEST GUYS IN THE ROOM

Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
any triple threat that doesnt have benoit or triple h or shawn is gonna be gimmicky, spotty and kinda suck

honestly, they should just give up on triple threats unless it makes perfect storytelling sense to go in that direction
True. I absolutely cringed at that submission spot though. Cena with DAT STF? I liked the comeback part before it when Punk and Cena started fighting back, but that match told the complete wrong story and it made no sense. Big Show 'dominates' the match and then taps...and then gets pinned. What in the fuck?

Agreed on your point though. Every triple threat I thought of that I enjoyed involved HBK, Benoit or HHH besides Angle/Rock/Taker.

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

Click here for my BTB!