Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2012, 10:01 PM   #4940 (permalink)
reDREDD
Celestial Messiah

reDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Honestly, i loved the match

But the sheer absurd negativity over the dumbest shit possible in the summerslam thread just killed the match for me

Right man won, selling was perfect, beautifully executed move, Brock looked like an absolute monster and even the ending worked. Fitting in the context of a PERSONAL FEUD, Triple H walking out broken and crying was perfect. He tapped out, gave up. In his prime he could have avenged his wife and beat the fuck out of lesnar. but he failed now. and it killed him. He wasnt good enough

Infact if you ask me, this is exactly how the Wrestlemania 25 match vs Orton shoulda gone. Or atleast similarly to this