Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2012, 10:00 PM   #4937 (permalink)
NearFall
Little Poppa Pump

NearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

SummerSlam 2012

Dolph Ziggler VS Chris Jericho-***3/4
Good match. Great back and forth at end. Wish Ziggles went over though

Kane VS Daniel Bryan-***
Bryan brought out good things here and the win was surprising

Miz VS Rey Mysterio - ***2/4
Actually a good match from Miz/Mysterio.

Sheamus VS Alberto Del Rio - ***1/4
Slow and boring. Not HALF as bad as MITB though. Ending was meh.

PTP vs Kofi/Truth - **
Not much to say

John Cena VS CM Punk VS Big Show - **3/4
Boring as Big Show controlled. Crowd was hot so it helped a lot to that factor. Finish I wish Punk hit the GTS on Cena but oh well.

Lesnar VS Triple H - ****1/4
Fuckin' awesome. You had Triple H desperately using gut attacks to weaken Lesnar (From his legit Diverticulitis problems). Which is what was his big weakness in UFC. The finish was excellent. Just breaks the arm no issue. Heyman also added to the intemsity and the crowd was hot.

Not too bad a show to be honest. I enjoyed it.

Thanks Punk

Quote:
Ryan Reeves ‏@Ryback22 2m
I call dibs on GTS, Pepsi Plunge and running knee in corner. I am sure Sheamus will take the rest.

Last edited by NearFall : 08-19-2012 at 10:06 PM.