Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2012, 09:46 PM   #4933 (permalink)
samizayn
checking the male

samizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth reading
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Summerslam 2012:

Jericho/Ziggler ***1/4
Daniel/Kane ***1/4
Rey/Miz **3/4
Sheamus/Berto ****
Truth + Kofi/PTP (unseen)
Punk/Show/Cena **
Brock/Hunter ****3/4

General thoughts:
Jericho/Ziggler was meant to be one of my top favourite matches ever, but maybe that was expecting too much?

DBry somehow makes me enjoy a match with two dudes I have no interest in that were given half the time, more than a match between two of my favourite wrestlers that opened the show.

Miz/Rey was eh, but what surprised me was Miz actually held his own. Step by step, he is improving

MASSIVE improvement between Sheamus/Berto. The ending was obviously booked to make a rematch possible, which I don't know what they were thinking because last time they stunk the joint out. This was great though, so if it's for more like this then I'm all for it.

WTF was that triple threat tho? The good news is I've always been a fan of the double fall finish, even if it was executed better the first(?) time on RAW.

FUCK. Brock is a BEAST. For me that was joint MOTY with the cell match.