Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2012, 05:39 PM   #4932 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

It's funny that in No Mercy, Cena and Angle get a split reaction with the male audience mostly backing Cena while the converse of that would happen in 2005 and 2006 during their First Blood match, which I rate at ***1/4.

And I'm looking forward to Taker/Cena in 2004 when I get to that point, almost finished with 2003 so I'm looking forward to face Cena as Dr. of Thugaonmics even though I know he was better as a heel. Smackdown may not be as fun, though, since Benoit moves over to Raw and Lesnar leaves.

Back to Cena/Taker, there's no doubt they'll put on a match to be remembered for decades if they face off at Mania. And I've seen that Raw 06 match before, way too short for me to be able to give a real opinion on it. My favorite match of theirs is the rematch after Vengeance where A-Train interferes, though.