Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GTA has been dethroned - Sleeping Dogs is the champ now

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2012, 04:55 PM   #30 (permalink)
Jason
MCMXCII

Jason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: GTA has been dethroned - Sleeping Dogs is the champ now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankman Jack View Post
I hope this game sells very well, otherwise all the quality will go to waste.

Either way, I hope Rockstar see this as a challenge, and, in turn, up their game.
They've always upped their game whether there was a challenge or not. Whenever a game takes over and runs shit for awhile theres always these hipster gamers that start hating it cause it's so "mainstream". I have no doubt that V will once again set a new standard. These guys think they can do it, Saints row thought they could do it, The Driver series stopped even trying.

With all that said, I wish people could enjoy the games for what they are instead of always trying to compare and outdo each other. If you like Saints Row, like Saints Row, who gives a shit about the others?

Jason is offline   Reply With Quote