Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hope is lost, faith is broken...The Dark Knight Rises - July 20th, 2012

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2012, 01:17 PM   #1248 (permalink)
NJ88
Follower of Lockeism

NJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth reading
Default Re: Hope is lost, faith is broken...The Dark Knight Rises - July 20th, 2012 (SPOILERS

Just seen it today. Thought it was a great film. Loved the introduction of Robin and Cat Women, and Bane was a great villan. The only thing I didn't like, or that I thought was a little strange. Was Bruce Wayne taking 8 years to get over Rachel, then falling for someone else within the span of a day, only for her to betray him and for him to fall for cat women at the end of the film too...just seemed a little odd.

Loved the film though...although I still preferred The Avengers.