Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2012, 01:02 PM   #1501 (permalink)
Razor King
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Razor King is getting a pushRazor King is getting a pushRazor King is getting a pushRazor King is getting a pushRazor King is getting a pushRazor King is getting a pushRazor King is getting a pushRazor King is getting a pushRazor King is getting a pushRazor King is getting a pushRazor King is getting a push
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-C View Post
@Razor King - How lovely a player is Cazorla? He can do it all, what position was he in? Behind the striker?
I'll be honest. He looked like a Barca player playing for us and I couldn't imagine that a present Arsenal player was playing that way. Yes, he did play behind the striker, but he was too deep many times and Diaby of all people was constantly on the go. :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
You'd think we were 14 games into the season, not one
Ya know, I haven't seen us so uninspirational since the time we bottled the League in 2011. I'm counting the 8-2 here. Terribly flat and extremely dull. Only two players were interested and that #14 moron should be sold as soon as possible. Don't want him anywhere near the Grove.

You know, what they say: morning shows the day.

Hopefully, Wenger realizes this.