Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2012, 09:58 AM   #935 (permalink)
GetStokedOnIt
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

GetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froot View Post
I'll probably find myself using Jericho, Gabriel and Nash above all else.

Also, has there been anything said recently about multiplayer?
They'll probably make announcements about how they'll fix the servers and most of the issues with the last game, but won't.

I'm not stoked about this roster though. Although that's just me wanting the entire current roster on a game and not a ton of attitude era legends. There's nothing wrong with the legends, of course, but it's just gimmicky. When I buy the game, I'll play a couple of matches with the legends and then probably just ignore them after that.

I do love how Primo, Epico, Hunico and Mahal made the cut though. And Sandow through DLC.

Twitter: @DynamiteShovel
GetStokedOnIt is offline   Reply With Quote