Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2012, 08:58 AM   #926 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Oh, for sure. Same here, I'm dying to get my hands on him. WHC in my game immediately, no question. I hope he's the first DLC. I want to go and use him online ASAP, but I have JBL to hold me over at least. I swear to god, I'm gonna abuse how much I use JBL.
At the same time though, I don't want WWE to rush Sandow. He needs to look great and he definitely needs his robe in his entrance for example, that can't be excused. Thankfully, many superstars I've seen this year have their appropriate entrance gear, so we should get it with Sandow.

Quote:
JBL, Barrett, Sandow, Jericho and Punk are gonna be like the only characters I use, lol. Unfortunately, I've never found Austin fun to play with, I generally avoid him even though he's my favourite. I'll see if they've made him better this year, but I don't like the new Stunner (or the old one).
That will pretty much be my list of guys I'll use with the addition of Ziggler and Christian and maybe Edge.

Quote:
Also, tell me I'm not the only one who's doing JBL and Del Rio as a team. Please tell me it's not just me.
You probably wouldn't be the only one, but I personally won't have Del Rio anywhere near the great JBL.