Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2012, 06:35 AM   #915 (permalink)
hassassin
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

hassassin 101 - 250hassassin 101 - 250hassassin 101 - 250

I'm mostly glad they have that many Attitude Era characters because most of the new guys are shit. Seriously guys like Otunga, Heath Slater and Mason Ryan will end up in my free agents list and stay there (unless they actually have an NXT show this time around and not just Raw, Superstars and SmackDown.

They should give us an easier way to allocate the superstars and titles for each show and allow us to create a whole new show and set the day instead of having to replace one of the current three. Last year I wasn't a fan of only four titles mattering and even if you vacated a title on the settings the roster will still have all those titles you unlocked which is stupid.

My ideal WWE Universe would be Raw on Monday, ECW on Tuesday (full of ECDub original CAWs mainly), Superstars or NXT (for current WWE jobbers) Wednesday, TNA (TNA CAWs) Thursday, SmackDown Friday, maybe WCW Saturday (I'm assuming you can't have two shows Monday night). It would be cool if they also gave the option to book when the PPV's are over the course of the year and which ones we want/don't want.

I'd use the Attitude Era WWF Title instead of the current WWE Title, ECW Title would be a legit title and the old Tag Team Championships would make a return in a star-studded tag division mixed with old and new tag teams.

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free

Last edited by hassassin : 08-19-2012 at 06:39 AM.
hassassin is offline   Reply With Quote