Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Longest you have ever played video games for?

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2012, 01:39 AM   #55 (permalink)
Craig
Keep you lovin' brother happy

Craig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red repped
Default Re: Longest you have ever played video games for?

When I was 9 I got Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon for my N64, didn't have a controller pak yet (Memory card for non N64 users (Or... dear god, people too young to have played an N64)) so I ended up playing the whole game from start to finish from the minute I woke up one Saturday Morning until like 10 minutes before I went to bed... so like 14 hours.

Although... I may have had longer sessions on Civ IV, that game just sucks time into a fucking vortex of war, Gandhi and Leonard Nimoy.

Hm... 12th Birthday when I got 007 Everything Or Nothing and stayed up with a friend until 8am playing it could also be up there.

Craig is offline   Reply With Quote