Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread
View Single Post
post #886 of (permalink) Old 08-19-2012, 01:34 AM
Headliner
Gone. Be back next Monday!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)

Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Some of the choices make me laugh, though. 3 Triple H's and rapper Cena? Was that necessary? I'm not gonna complain about different versions, but it's a little ridiculous. If Triple H's ego is so big that he had to have 3 versions, couldn't we at least have "The Game" version from when he was champion in 2000?
It's definitely an ego thing. There's absolutely no reason for the earliest version of Triple H to be in the game.

As for why 2000 Triple H isn't in, it's probably because 2000 Triple H is way too similar to the current Triple H. The three Triple H's are legit three different characters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDeckerBar
Was Hunter Hearst Helmsley even apart of the attitude era? didn't he have that character in like 95/96? Why the fuck do we get that form and the DX form but not his main event look from 99/00? I guess this means his awesome "My Time" theme isn't in the game either.
He had that gimmick through 97 as well. Hell, he even came out to that same music when he was in DX until they officially got their DX music at the DX PPV in December of 97.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome