Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2012, 11:55 PM   #880 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
APES ON HORSES!

Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDeckerBar View Post
The Nation theme is included.

I don't understand why Mark has his Nation attire but Rock, Farooq & Godfather don't, ah well, at least it's in I guess.

Also, Chimel doing the announcing over Finkel little things like that make the game less awesome.
It's probably because Rock, Faarooq, and Godfather (aka Kama Mustafa) have other personas, and they didn't want Attitude Era Mark Henry to be Sexual Chocolate because of his current dominant heel persona, so they just made Nation Mark and everybody else got their other character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgeneration-nexus View Post
oh my word that sounds hilarious, someone please send me a link to that!

Sandow comes out at 24:42. He was the highlight as usual.
Man, talk about giving a guy nothing to work with. Imagine you've been called up to tv and they basically say to you "You're well educated. (which apparently because of your skin color means that this is an incredible thing.) We can't believe that someone with your skin color has the level of education that you have, so your gimmick is just gonna be that we put you on tv and brag that you went to school. Cause that's basically the gimmick that they gave him, how much more racist could his gimmick have been? Am I missing something here? What was the reason that the people were supposed to get behind him, other than the company just saying "phht, well, he's...in school".

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 08-19-2012 at 12:02 AM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote