Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2012, 12:55 AM   #880 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
Grab dat gem.

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDeckerBar View Post
The Nation theme is included.

I don't understand why Mark has his Nation attire but Rock, Farooq & Godfather don't, ah well, at least it's in I guess.

Also, Chimel doing the announcing over Finkel little things like that make the game less awesome.
It's probably because Rock, Faarooq, and Godfather (aka Kama Mustafa) have other personas, and they didn't want Attitude Era Mark Henry to be Sexual Chocolate because of his current dominant heel persona, so they just made Nation Mark and everybody else got their other character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgeneration-nexus View Post
oh my word that sounds hilarious, someone please send me a link to that!

Sandow comes out at 24:42. He was the highlight as usual.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 08-19-2012 at 01:02 AM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote