Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2012, 11:46 PM   #879 (permalink)
JamesCurtis24
Little Poppa Pump

JamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Here is full attitude era roster, and this means they will have the LOOK from the attitude era, not last apperance

Mark Henry
Mike Tyson
Undertaker
Stone Cold
Mankind
Chris Jericho
H. H. Helmsley
X-Pac
Mr. McMahon
Vader
Trish Stratus
Triple H
The Rock
Shawn Michaels
Steph McMahon
Shane McMahon
Road Dogg
Lita
Ken Shamrock
Kane
The Godfather
Hawk
Faarooq
Eddie Guerrero
Edge
Dude Love
Christian
Cactus Jack
British Bulldog
Bret Hart
Bradshaw
Paul Wight (Big Show)
Billy Gun
Big Bossman
Animal

What I love about it: Having guys like Big Show, Rock, Jericho, Michaels etc.. all looking like their old selves will really interest me. It will put me back into a state of like N64 No Mercy and WM 2000.

What I hate about it: No dudleyz, no Hardyz so I can't to a triple threat TLC match for the tag titles. That really bums me.

"I am the Devil himself, and all of you stupid mindless people fell for it"

Last edited by JamesCurtis24 : 08-18-2012 at 11:52 PM.
JamesCurtis24 is offline   Reply With Quote