That is why it's called organized crime.
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Nashville, TN
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Re: CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread
Results for Ring Of Wax:
1. The Batiri d. The Swarm and Soldier Ant, that makes Wink's dream team 0-4 heading into King of Trios
2. Tim Donst d. Saturyne at 5:36 via From Dusk Till Donst, was called a massacre. Donst looks like hes sick of losing...
3. The Mysterious and Handsome Stranger d. Lancelot Bravado at 11:55 via Spinning Toe Hold
4. 17 and Shard d. Quack and Jigsaw at 9:36 via Quack getting DQ'ed for excessive violence after hitting 17 with repeated Quackendrivers. Jigsaw asked if violence was necessary, Quack looked in no mood to discuss that.
5. Ultramantis Black and Frightmare d. Cannon & Corbin at 8:18, more slow motion was reported
6. Eddie Kingston d. Harlem Bravado at 16:41. Said the match was very fun and alot of crowd involvement
7. The Colony and 3.0 d. F.I.S.T. (Taylor and Icarus due to a death in Gargano's family), Sugar and Ophidian at 22:02. I heard there was a GRENADE sighting!
8. Mr. Touchdown d. ACH at 26:14. Said to be an incredible match, Touchdown is now the 10th YLC Champion.
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"