Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread
View Single Post
post #872 of (permalink) Old 08-19-2012, 12:31 AM
DoubleDeckerBar
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
I think they're pretty starved for options.
D-LO BROWN!

Rock's in, Faarooq's in, Henry's in, Godfathers in, why hate on a brother and leave the last member of The Nation out?

I would have liked to have seen Val Venis and Goldust too, just because those guys were two of the most eye catching guys of the era and both expressed an interest in appearing in the game. I'd much rather have those two guys than 3 Triple H's and rapper Cena anyway, throw in Gangrel too.

Quote:
I realise where they're going and that WWE will push Roman Reigns straight to the top. However for me, Dean Ambrose is by far the most talented in that group and I think eventually if they just give him the spotlight then he's going to shine. As soon as he touches a mic everyone else can just sit down as he's magic on it. So It remains to be seen, I think they're all talented but to me Dean was the star of that group. I think Roman looks like the star of that group but I don't think he's nearly as talented as Dean.

- Batista

Last edited by DoubleDeckerBar; 08-19-2012 at 12:34 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome