Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2012, 11:06 PM   #866 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
And I would've said yes if I was awake during the roster reveal, lol. I just saw the thing in full, though.

I fully expect RyBack, Tensai and Cesaro to make DLC. Given how much THQ uses DLC, there's no way it's gonna be exclusive to Sandow and AJ. Just no way. And really, if Brodus Clay from when he was Del Rio's protégé, not even the Funkasaurus but THAT Brodus Clay makes it in WWE '12, I can't see how any of the following wouldn't make WWE '13 with how regularly they appear. Especially RyBack, I mean, him not being in the game is just not gonna happen. WWE was reportedly pushing for his inclusion, as well.

As for JBL, when I saw Sandow on the roster page, I was so happy, but when I saw JBL, I just lit up like a Christmas tree. JBL is my all time favourite behind Stone Cold Steve Austin, his character change was just unbelievable and I've been waiting for JBL to get back into the game for years.
Yeah I think Ryback, Cesaro and Tensai will be DLC easily, I mentioned that in a earlier post. They had like 3 waves of DLC for WWE 12 I think, so there could be more than that this year. I think The Prime Time Players could be DLC too, there a pretty featured tag team at the moment. I reckon they will be a fair bit of Attitude Era-related DLC too, but I'm not really interested in that.

JBL's ranks 4 in my all-time list for me, behind Edge and Christian and Kurt Angle. His character was one of the greatest ever. It's funny, I've been watching old JBL's promos lately. His debut promo that introduced the JBL character was a great one. A reminder of that:

Last edited by Nostalgia : 08-18-2012 at 11:09 PM.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote