Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2012, 11:53 PM   #862 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
Grab dat gem.

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
I thought you would be. I'm the same. When the whole livestream was going on earlier, I remember writing ''happy pyro?'' when Sandow was confirmed for DLC. I was dreading that he wouldn't get in, but I'm glad that wasn't the case. With the way WWE milk the DLC these days, I guess they could get a lot more superstars in the game if they really wanted to, more money for them.. but I think they have DLC limits set.

JBL being in the game is awesome too, one of my all-time favorites. Hopefully they'll give him a great Clothesline from hell. I always loved that move and it's a move that's been missing from the recent games, JBL's one used to be a specific one that went into a pinning combination.
And I would've said yes if I was awake during the roster reveal, lol. I just saw the thing in full, though.

I fully expect RyBack, Tensai and Cesaro to make DLC. Given how much THQ uses DLC, there's no way it's gonna be exclusive to Sandow and AJ. Just no way. And really, if Brodus Clay from when he was Del Rio's protégé, not even the Funkasaurus but THAT Brodus Clay makes it in WWE '12, I can't see how any of the following wouldn't make WWE '13 with how regularly they appear. Especially RyBack, I mean, him not being in the game is just not gonna happen. WWE was reportedly pushing for his inclusion, as well.

As for JBL, when I saw Sandow on the roster page, I was so happy, but when I saw JBL, I just lit up like a Christmas tree. JBL is my all time favourite behind Stone Cold Steve Austin, his character change was just unbelievable and I've been waiting for JBL to get back into the game for years.