Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2012, 10:31 PM   #859 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Well, I'm completely satisfied. JBL and Damien Sandow? Sold. Fucking sold. Not to mention the APA, and Cactus Jack. Awesome. Best roster they've ever had.

Some of the choices make me laugh, though. 3 Triple H's and rapper Cena? Was that necessary? I'm not gonna complain about different versions, but it's a little ridiculous. If Triple H's ego is so big that he had to have 3 versions, couldn't we at least have "The Game" version from when he was champion in 2000?

Oh well, I don't care. JBL and Sandow. That is all. JBL. And. Sandow.

Oh, and Sandow at the roster reveal was hilarious.

Punk: "I thought I was an idiot for coming out wearing jeans in this heat and this guy comes out in a robe"

Sandow: "I'll have you know this is Egyptian cotton, it wisks the heat away, thank you"

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 08-18-2012 at 10:41 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote