Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2012, 09:25 PM   #854 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

I love how angry people are getting about The Bella Twins in the game. I think that's something I'm going to use to troll people from now on. Hilarious.

Seriously though, I don't think the superstar/divas spots interchange with each other. They only have a select number of Diva roster spots each year to fill and they NEVER get a full diva roster, so them being in the game just means we won't get someone like Natalya or some other diva in the game (but who really cares). Their spots aren't the reason why someone like Drew McIntyre isn't in the game.

What I find really hilarious though, is that two divas who left the company months ago are in the game but the most relevant diva right now (who's been the most relevant for sometime) in AJ, is DLC.

It just shows that WWE have had the game made for months now and they're too lazy to update the roster and remove talent that's left the company.

Last edited by Nostalgia : 08-18-2012 at 09:32 PM.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote