Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2012, 08:02 PM   #831 (permalink)
Zankman Jack
Little Poppa Pump

Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Modern Superstars who should have been there:
McIntyre, Kidd, Natalya and Regal.

Additionally, if we were to dwell further into the middle/undercard, especially if we look at who is currently important and who was, at at some point:
Cesaro, Ryback, Bourne, The Prime Time Players, The Usos, Reks and Hawkins

Yet we've got The Bellas, Johnny Ace and The Great Khali in the game... Looking at how things are, you'd think that they would put in Ryback instead of Swagger or DiBiase, and such.

I'm very happy that Hunico is there, and I'm guessing that a lot of you will like to see Mahal.

-------------------
Modern Kevin Nash, really?
3 HHH's?

Guys like Angle not there?

We can never be 100% happy, but still.

If I actually cared for this game, I'd probably feel - meh. Good and bad stuff in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.
Zankman Jack is offline   Reply With Quote