Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2012, 07:38 PM   #827 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearFall View Post
TNA deals are the issue there I believe. Vinny won't want them in it cause they ain't under his wing right now. As for Owen, the bad publicity over his death.
Probably, but they put Hogan in their allstars game and even guys like Warrior who aren't on good terms with them. Besides it's the 2000 version of Kurt, they could probably do it if they wanted, but who needs Angle when you can play with all the 78 characters of DX members? Nah lol, just looks weird to me, Kurt was a top 6-7 guy in that era overall, and top 3 by the end of it.

Quote:
Was I right? Or maybe Rock/Rock VS Cena/Cena y
I think Rock(2000)/Rock(2012) vs HHH in a 2 on 16 handicap match is better y

Should have been the early 99 Rock look but whatever.
Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote