Smarter Than The Average Poster
Join Date: Jan 2011
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread
Well, thats a letdown. Looks like that roster leak was real afterall.
Great to see Mahal in, I'll be using him a lot. Are all those blank spots yet to be leaked? I figured more than that was revealed on the roster reveal but like I said, they wasted too many spots and character models on guys like Mark Henry. Does anyone really give a fuck enough to have him in NOD attire? That's not even what he's most famous for the Attitude Era.
As of right now, theres 26 blank spots and I can only hope they go to
1. Drew McIntyre - Should certaintly be in. He was heavily featured on Smackdown not too long ago.
2. Evan Bourne - Ok, why is he not in again? He was one of the funnest guys to play with.
3. Ryback - This is a joke. People will want to buy the game to use guys like him for the first time.
4. Tensai - *Beats John Cena and the WWE Champion, doesn't get in game.*
5. Alex Riley - Like McIntyre, this guy was pretty heavily featured. He should definitely be in.
6. Tyson Kidd - Should be in.
7. Antonio Cesaro - He's gonna be a top player and he deserves to be in.
8. Ezekiel Jackson - Just because.
9. William Regal - He's always in.
10. Yoshi Tatsu - I see no reason why he wouldn't be in.
And then they will probably have 10 legends
3. Grandmaster Sexay
4. Scotty 2 Hotty
5. Steve Blackman
7. Randy Orton (2004)
8. Brian Pillman
9. Dean Malenko
10. Jim Neidhart
Last edited by King Bebe; 08-18-2012 at 07:17 PM.