Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Pop Music Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2012, 01:37 PM   #552 (permalink)
sharkboy22
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

sharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a push
Default Re: Official Pop Music Discussion Thread

Jusstin Bieber's As Long As Love You Love me is a damn good song. I don't get why people hate on Bieber to be honest. Heck, a lot of the time Bieber haters are people who've never even listened to his songs. They just look at the guy at hate Either that or they're one of those "Omg, everything about today's music sucks ass!!" kind of people.

I was really surprised at Big Sean's verse in the song. I wasn't too sure about it when I saw that he was in the song but he had a good verse and flew so effortlessly into the song. The song is also well constructed. I like how the beat kind of skips (I don't know how to explain it or what they call it in music terms) but the part where he says la la la la love me.