Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2012, 09:42 AM   #1075 (permalink)
NJ88
Follower of Lockeism

NJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth reading
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Looking forward to Djokovic/Del Potro today, should be a really great match. I think Del Potro is close to being back to his best, so this could be a good indicator. Federer should come through fine, so the final should be great too.

On the womens side, I wasnt surprised to see Serena lose, she's played so so much over the last few months she'll be knackered! Same with Andy Murray, wasn't shocked to see him lose his match either. I still think both will do very, very well at the US Open, with both making the final.

Also shocked to see Venus Williams in the semi's too. She's good when she's good, but she's awful when she has an off day. I honestlty thought her singles career was headed downhill, but she can obviously still go far in tournaments. Hopefully she comes through her semi and into the final.