Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2012, 10:15 AM   #3196 (permalink)
heyman deciple
Working on my abs

heyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

ITS funny how once you get Szumi and wolf beast back in the mix along with the consistent contributions of the guy who in my opinion has been the MVP of this section, nige my interest in booking again comes back.

Japw july 2006 here I come, I dare anyone to watch Japw world wide on YouTube and tell me that doesn't look like a fun project. Homicide, kazarian, teddy hart, briscoes, Maximo's, rhino, abyss, spike Dudley, talia Madison, Ect.

My long awaited return has begun, well long awaited by me and well just me

Last edited by heyman deciple : 08-18-2012 at 10:22 AM.
heyman deciple is offline   Reply With Quote