Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2012, 08:51 AM   #3194 (permalink)
heyman deciple
Working on my abs

heyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kintaro View Post
I've made a thread in the ppv section for my re-booking of WCW. http://www.wrestlingforum.com/wwe-pp...00-2001-a.html

Steiner would be in my main event scene and Id also give him a world title run as he was a great heel in WCW. Id give him a run sooner rather than later. They waited way too long to put the world title on Steiner. Steiner was one of the few bright spots for WCW during its dying days.

I'm not a fan of Jeff Jarrett. He would be in my main event scene but I wouldnt make him world champion. He was an awful world champion in WCW. What are everyone's thoughts on Jarrett as world champion in WCW?

Guys like Bagwell, Douglas, Hugh Morrus, Konnan and Vampiro I wouldnt push to main event level. Ill use Bagwell, Douglas and Vampiro for some ppv but Ill rarely use Morrus and Konnan.

Rey Mysterio, Kanyon, Mike Sanders and Kidman Id push them to upper midcard level. Maybe Kanyon as a main eventer. Mysterio will be repackaged, will return in a mask and will receive a good push.

Curt Hennig, Bam Bam and Finlay- I'll rarely use them but if I do then they will put the younger stars over.

Lance Storm and Mike Awesome Id push to the main event.

O Haire Id start him off as a tag team wrestler working his way up to a big singles push near the end of the year.

From the established main eventers Nash, Hogan and Flair will be used to put over loads of stars so they will job a lot lol. I wont use Luger much. Goldberg and Sting will be pushed.

I think once I've done rebooking WCW up till it's final ppv, I'll probably continue it on and may turn it into a btb.
I can't see why you wouldn't push Konnan the guy was super over in wcw especially with the live crowds due to him being extremely fan friendly and interactive. Not to mention him being a huge draw in Mexico.

Is he main eventing ppv's, no but he could be a valuable player.
heyman deciple is offline   Reply With Quote