Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2012, 07:13 AM   #1074 (permalink)
nazzac
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

nazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more serious
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Slava vs Jankovic in the 1st round of Dallas. Slava to win this in 2. Jelena is past it, and Slava is on good form. Should be an easy win under normal circumstances.

But i'd rather her pull out tbh. Don't risk injury, illness, tiredness etc, and be fit for the US Open. Now that she is there, i wouldn't mind if she loses or wins tbh. A win will see her take some steps towards the top 20, a loss will give her more time to rest of the US Open, so it's win-win situation really. Only thing i hope, is that nobody gets injured or picks up an illness.

I also think that the winner of the Del Potro vs Djokovic semi final, will win the Cincy tournament.

STAN DA MAN!!!