Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Idiotic Facebook Statuses or Twitter Tweets?

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2012, 04:23 PM   #43 (permalink)
ECWRAWSMACKDOWN
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

ECWRAWSMACKDOWN has DAT HEATECWRAWSMACKDOWN has DAT HEATECWRAWSMACKDOWN has DAT HEATECWRAWSMACKDOWN has DAT HEATECWRAWSMACKDOWN has DAT HEAT
Default Re: Idiotic Facebook Statuses or Twitter Tweets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issues_Sunshyne View Post
There is a lad on my facebook I forgot about because he hadn't posted in a while, but he piped up the last couple of days and I saw this thread and thought I would add him to it.

He is awful for, "Bored, someone help?" and he always does "Inbox me someone."

I'M SO ANGRY
"why?"
I DON'T WALK TO TALK ABOUT IT
"okay"
INBOX ME HUN?

Gahhhhhh...

He goes from ANGRY STATUS, to ANGRY STATUS INBOX ME HUN to Stupid Joke for an hour to Posting music videos for an hour to WHY WONT ANYONE SPEAK TO ME INBOX ME HUN.

The kicker and why I thought of him when I think of how annoying people can be on social network, is that he is legit, at least, 6 foot 8". I wouldn't even be surprised if he was taller, he's a monster, yet posts the most emotional ridiculous shit on facebook.

What is it with these dudes being so emotional lately?
yeah exactly they are statuses that annoy me also and another thing sure if you are upset or angry surely you could inbox message one of your friends on facebook to begin with if you are close to them friends rather than posting a status about it.
ECWRAWSMACKDOWN is offline   Reply With Quote