Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2012, 10:22 AM   #6433 (permalink)
smitlick
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

smitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a push
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyaNaKano56 View Post
These prices are insane, how can a dvd cost that much? 99 for a dvd? that's crazy....but good for me!

I'm triyn to search 'em on ebay and amazon too, and I haven't found :

The Best of Samoa Joe vol.2
The Best of Austin Aries
The Best of Cristopher Daniels - Prophecy Foretold
The Best of Spanky - Danger Danger!
The Best of Jack Evans - Defiyng Gravity (I Don't think its real value is 99...)

If these dvd's can't be found on ebay or amazon, i guess they're rare and i can ask a nice amount of money, right?

About the Paul London DVD, in my search I found one used for 40 dollars, is it a fair price to sell it or i can ask more?
Ignore the crazy UK sites selling them for those prices. Theres a reason they are still listed and its because nobody in there right mind pays that outright.

I've also found that being New or Used is rarely much of a difference. As long as theres no damage and the disc works. Thats usually all that matters.

You should still see quality prices for some of those and make sure to list them worldwide and have shipping for all countries as I've found regular buyers for old ROH DVDs in Australia, the UK and the US.

ROH - Rising Above 2012

1. Chris Silvio & Mohammad Ali Vaez vs The All Night Express
**1/2

2. Samson Walker vs Michael Elgin
**3/4

3. BJ Whitmer vs Kevin Steen

4. El Generico vs Kyle O'Reilly

5. Mike Mondo vs TJ Perkins

6. 2/3 Falls
Roderick Strong vs Jay Lethal
***1/2

7. ROH Tag Team Titles
The Briscoes vs Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team
**1/4

8. ROH World Title
Davey Richards vs Adam Cole
***3/4

PWX - Leader of the Pack

1. Davey Richards vs Caleb Konley
***1/2

2. Adam Page vs Eddie Edwards

IWA-MS - Put Up or Shut Up

Petey Williams vs Chris Sabin
**3/4

NEW - Spring Slam 2012

1. Jerry Lawler vs Luke Robinson

2. Bobby Lashley vs Tommaso Ciampa
**1/2

Last edited by smitlick : 08-17-2012 at 11:34 AM.