Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: Generation Rising

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2012, 12:28 AM   #14 (permalink)
Jamjam22
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Jamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE: The Cult's Way

JAM's Review

Not much to say on the opening segment, not much of an opening segment to be honest. You just had Eve announce that Kelly wasn't around and announced a pretty good match that pits Punk and Del Rio against one another. You wanna start out the show with a bang dude, so this wasn't really a good opening segment. But I'm sure you'll improve on that. Not that interested in AW vs. Booker T as well. How about we just leave the managers to just manage their talent and not compete in the ring.

Kind of awkward for Kidd to come down and just listen to Ziggler, he would've gotten the first word here imo. But what they said was good in that despite the attacks on them, they'll still put on a show for the crowd. Maybe my second favorite match on your JD card. Interesting stuff here in the second match, looks like you'll be pairing up Sandow with someone. I'm definitely interested in seeing who that can be.

Not too sure about this Barrett Reel business, it didn't really do anything. Barrett just made fun of him then Jericho came out and they came to blows. Not saying that you've been dropping the ball with this feud, but it could be way better. Like I said, we should just keep the managers at managing their talent but looks like they'll be in the match at JD to wrestle. A contract signing for the Women's Title? Seems a bit much, I would've liked it better for you to just give us a good wrestling match between the divas to establish them even more. I like that you are giving them some good exposure though, good job with that one. Just continue to establish the division even more and you'll be fine.

Kind of an awkward segment here with Orton and Bryan, I just wasn't feeling it at all. I guess it could've done without a steel cage, maybe ending with Orton giving Bryan an RKO at the end. As for the champion vs. champion match, it was fine, no surprise that Miz and Sheamus cost Punk here. Really not much to say here really.

For the last segment, so Cena isn't doing all this, seems like him though and he seemed rather heel here. Definitely an interesting twist you've added here, maybe 'Taker? I don't know, but it should make for a good match at JD. The match at JD may end in a draw with the mystery person taking out both Cena and HHH, but we'll just see.

Overall, not one of your better episodes. A lot of interruptions during matches and everything just didn't seem like it flowed well to be honest. Not to sound like I'm baggin' on you, but you could've done a lot of things more differently. Hopefully you improve as you go on and hope that JD will be a good Pay-Per-View.

Spoiler for JD PREDICTIONS:
8. WWE Championship Match
Triple Threat Match

The Miz vs. CM Punk vs. Sheamus

9. No Disqualification Match
John Cena vs. Triple H
(If Cena wins he will get a match with WWE Chairman Dylan Kelly and Triple H along with his wife Stephanie McMahon will be fired. If Triple H wins they keep their jobs and he becomes RAW General Manager.)

7. Submissions Count Anywhere Match
Wade Barrett vs. Chris Jericho

5. Steel Cage Match
Daniel Bryan w/AJ vs. Randy Orton

4. Women's Championship Match
Layla vs. Beth Phoenix

6. WWE Tag Team Championship Match
Tyler Reks & Curt Hawkins vs. Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio

1. Singles Match
Tyson Kidd vs. Dolph Ziggler

3. WWE Intercontinental Championship Match
Kane vs. Alberto Del Rio

2. Eight Man Tag Team Match
Booker T, R-Truth, Evan Bourne & Kofi Kingston vs. Mark Henry, AW, Darren Young & Titus O'Neill

Bonus Questions

1. Predict the winners of each match. Done.
2. Predict the match order. Done.
3. Which will be the longest match? No DQ Match
4. Which will be the shortest match? Women's Title Match
5. Who will be Dylan Kelly's back up (If he shows his face)? Big Show

Personal Question (No points)

What match are YOU most looking forward to? Ziggler vs. Kidd or Jericho vs. Barrett

Last edited by Jamjam22 : 08-17-2012 at 03:46 AM.
Jamjam22 is online now   Reply With Quote