Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Football keeper leagues

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2012, 07:34 PM   #3215 (permalink)
MrMister

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Fantasy Football - WF NFL League - DON'T JOIN IF YOU AREN'T WILLING TO QUIT YOUR

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
6 is a lot! I don't see it as restrictive at all. within the line up you can have 2 RBs, 2 WRs and 1 TE. that leaves you with a possible 4 RBs, 4 WRs on your bench of which one needs to be flex. and that doesn't include having any extra TEs, QBs or... D/ST.

the twice a week thing I'm fine with.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using VerticalSports.Com App
lol backup D/ST

Change waivers to Tues and Thurs then until Week 1 please sir. I can adapt to the position restriction, but I have to spend all my money before the first real game.