Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Football keeper leagues

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2012, 06:05 PM   #3206 (permalink)
MrMister

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Fantasy Football - WF NFL League - DON'T JOIN IF YOU AREN'T WILLING TO QUIT YOUR

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWF View Post
I don't get that logic. Their job as a defense is to stop the offense, regardless of how the offense attacks them. Because opposing offenses would throw more against them, that means that their defense isn't as bad as advertised?

We've got to make some sort of bet, Notorious. The bet being that Chandler Jones won't win the DROY over Kuechly, or that Kuechly will at least garner more votes than Jones does. Barring injuries on both sides, of course. If Jones wins/finishes higher in the standings for DROY, you win. If Kuechly does, I win.
It cuts both ways (just wanted to get a cliche in here). If you force a team to become one dimensional by getting a large lead, then you get to tee off on the QB. The Patriots were bad last year, end of story. There's no sugar coating it. I mean the Patriots offense isn't the first one to ever get big leads pretty much all year. Plenty of other offensive juggernauts have blown teams out, but they also had sound defenses that kept the margin of victory. Maybe the Pats should take the cues of those superior offenses of old and RUN THE BALL late to preserve a victory.