Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2012, 05:49 PM   #5869 (permalink)
Rickey
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Rickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepard View Post
What do people have for their MOTYCs so far in TNA? I think I'm going to go back and watch everything again over the next couple days to check (and check out that Storm/Styles impact match from earlier this year I've seen mentioned, hopefully it's at least good as their ***1/2 match a couple weeks back) but my list is probably something like:

Roode/Styles - iMPACT (forget the date, sometime in may) - ****1/4
Roode/Aries - Destination X - ****1/4
Aries/Shelley - Against All Odds - ****
Roode/Storm - Lockdown - ***3/4
Joe/Aries - Slammy - ***3/4

Then probably the Slammy tag and the most recent Storm/Styles at ***1/2 each but idk they'll probably all change on a rewatch

Think I might be forgetting one or two though

edit - Aries/Ray too would be about ***3/4-****, A Double has really had a consistent year in ring when I think back.
My top 10 TNA PPV matches this year are probably...

Aries vs. Shelley-Against All Odds
Roode vs. Storm-Lockdown
Angle vs. Hardy-Victory Road
Aries vs. Bully Ray-Sacrifice
AJ vs. Angle-Sacrifice
Aries vs. Joe-Slammiversary
Angle/AJ vs. Daniels/Kaz-Slammiversary
AJ vs. Daniels-Destination X
Aries vs. Roode-Destination X
Aries vs. Roode-Hardcore Justice

As far as TV matches-Storm/Roode from the London Impact, AJ/Roode, Aries/Daniels, AJ/Storm, Angle/Bully, and probably a few more I'm missing. Shout out to Bully Ray vs. Joseph Park from Slammiversary it's probably the best wrestler vs. 'non wrestler' match that I've ever seen.

You know you remember this.

Last edited by Rickey : 08-16-2012 at 06:04 PM.