Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2012, 04:23 PM   #1045 (permalink)
nazzac
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolce & Gabbana View Post
Lol it's nothin, you just seem to talk so highly of her.
She's my favourite player along with Tsonga. The thing is though, Tsonga has done things. He's reached the level expected of him. Anything more is a plus for him. Also many people know who Tsonga is and what he is capable of. I don't think people know that about Slava. Her ranking is 45, but she is better than that. Slava hasn't reached as high as she can go yet imo. She was ranked 29 going into 2011, but injury stuck and it slowed down her career. I think she's great. She's got bags of talent, and is a great athlete, but she doesn't have the consistency and mental game to back it up. But the best thing about her is her personality on and off court. She is cute, always smiling, and seems like a genuine good person.

So i speak very highly of her because i think she is better than her ranking suggests, and also because she's such a great person

Sorry about the assessment. I have a nag for rambling on at times

STAN DA MAN!!!