Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2012, 11:32 AM   #307 (permalink)
GillbergReturns
Getting over in the mid-card

GillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: What would you do if Big Show won the title and faced Rock at the Rumble?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentonbomb View Post
I don't think anyone has even considered this a possibility but my god, would that suck.

I don't think theres a more terrible option for WWE to go with. But why would I not be surprised to see it happen?
If they put Shaq in Rock's corner and were setting up a Big Show v Shaq match at Mania I'm down.
GillbergReturns is online now   Reply With Quote