Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Idiotic Facebook Statuses or Twitter Tweets?

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2012, 08:27 AM   #42 (permalink)
TRDBaron
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

TRDBaron 101 - 250TRDBaron 101 - 250
Default Re: Idiotic Facebook Statuses or Twitter Tweets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Excitement View Post
One of my friends posted this a few days ago and it got like 40 likes.

"If you ever wonder why bad things happen to good people , it's because God knows they're capable of handling it.."

I just think it's such a dumb thing to say. It really makes that God that they worship sound like a real dick. There are starving children who are dropping dead, there are people dying from terrible diseases, entire families are losing everything they got and living on the street, and it's because God thought they could handle it. What a sick fuck. What really pisses me off is the amount of people who liked it.
It is a very dumb thing to say but you have to understand that even intelligent religious people can convince themselves of the bullshit they say with weird rationalisation. I should know because i was religious until i started to take a long hard look at what i believed in and eventually realized it doesn't make sense.
More people should do that, it would make the world a better place.
TRDBaron is offline   Reply With Quote