Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Big Brother US 14 **DO NOT POST SPOILERS**

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2012, 02:55 AM   #78 (permalink)
Childish Mikino
Humbled

Childish Mikino 2501 - 3000Childish Mikino 2501 - 3000Childish Mikino 2501 - 3000Childish Mikino 2501 - 3000Childish Mikino 2501 - 3000Childish Mikino 2501 - 3000Childish Mikino 2501 - 3000Childish Mikino 2501 - 3000Childish Mikino 2501 - 3000Childish Mikino 2501 - 3000Childish Mikino 2501 - 3000
Default Re: Big Brother US 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alim View Post
I would not want to see Wil go. I enjoy his diary room sessions seeing as how he's quite funny. However I agree that was not smart on his part. If I was Frank I'd be thinking about how he is not a threat (which he isn't, at the time being) and would rather go after someone who is (Danielle or Shane). That way you can get on the good side of the other side of the house (Ashley, Joe, Jenn, Wil) while also trying to bring along someone from the current alliance (Ian for sure because he loves Frank and Boogie). That way you have the numbers and have a number of people playing in the HOH comp.
You see, that alliance doesn't benefit Frank or Boogie at all. Frank was being dumb being so threatened by Dan at this point in time. If Frank was to switch over to the alliances and back door Dan, then he would align himself with players who are incapable of winning fuck all except for perhaps Wil who'd have a minor chance to win. I honestly believe depending on the competition that the Silent Six is pretty much guaranteed to remain in power next week. Frank made the best choice by not nominating Dan.

Ofc on the other hand, Dan is my fave in the game, obvsly I'd want him to stay but yeah.

I find it hilarious that Ian thinks the Quack Pack exists
Childish Mikino is offline   Reply With Quote