Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2012, 06:16 PM   #6416 (permalink)
KYSeahawks
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

KYSeahawks should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKYSeahawks should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKYSeahawks should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKYSeahawks should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

PWG Fear

Fightin' Taylor Boys vs. Kenny King & TJ Perkins
***1/4

Roderick Strong vs. Amazing Red

8 Person Tag Team Match
Joey Ryan, Scorpio Sky, Ray Rosas, & Peter Avalon vs. B-Boy, Famous B, Chris Kadillak, & Candice LeRae

Chris Hero vs. Willie Mack
***1/2

Future Shock vs. RockNES Monsters
***3/4

American Wolves vs. Super Smash Brothers
****1/2

PWG World Championship Match
El Generico (c) vs. Dick Togo
****1/4

Guerrilla Warfare Match for the PWG World Tag Team Championships
The Young Bucks (c) vs. Super Dragon & Kevin Steen

Another extremely fun and awesome PWG show and makes me really wanna go on and order DDT 4 2012 and Death To All But Metal. Opener was good albeit I think if we got the original Los Luchas vs Fightin' Taylor Boys and TJ Perkins vs. Kenny King I think it would have made for an even better card. I really thought Red vs Strong was just a run of the mill match and some of the slight botches brought it down. Wow the 8 Person Tag Team Match was one of the best comedy matches I have ever seen it was hard to even give it a star rating because of how fun it was. I liked Hero vs Mack but didn't get quite to the level of the BOLA 2011 match I dont know what to say I just liked this match didn't love it. I am becoming a bigger fan of the RockNES Monsters everytime I watch them and this match was no different and like the commentators said this was a darkhorse match that nobody seemed to talk about before or after but I enjoyed it. SSB vs. The Wolves had it all it had its fun moments its intense moments just an awesome match and I can see why PWG has pushed the SSB like they have. Have never seen a Togo match but this was normal Generico awesomeness and Togo was impressive as well I might have to go back and check some Togo out. I have heard everybody say they were highly dissapointed with the Guerilla Warfare Match but I loved it. I expected choas and that is what I got and the spots were just brutal I love this match and a great way to cap off the night. Overall I think I still like Steen Wolf better but I don't think their is a company that can compete with the run of shows PWG had in the last 4 months of 2011.