Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2012, 06:16 PM   #6416 (permalink)
KYSeahawks
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

KYSeahawks 251 - 500KYSeahawks 251 - 500KYSeahawks 251 - 500KYSeahawks 251 - 500
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

PWG Fear

Fightin' Taylor Boys vs. Kenny King & TJ Perkins
***1/4

Roderick Strong vs. Amazing Red

8 Person Tag Team Match
Joey Ryan, Scorpio Sky, Ray Rosas, & Peter Avalon vs. B-Boy, Famous B, Chris Kadillak, & Candice LeRae

Chris Hero vs. Willie Mack
***1/2

Future Shock vs. RockNES Monsters
***3/4

American Wolves vs. Super Smash Brothers
****1/2

PWG World Championship Match
El Generico (c) vs. Dick Togo
****1/4

Guerrilla Warfare Match for the PWG World Tag Team Championships
The Young Bucks (c) vs. Super Dragon & Kevin Steen

Another extremely fun and awesome PWG show and makes me really wanna go on and order DDT 4 2012 and Death To All But Metal. Opener was good albeit I think if we got the original Los Luchas vs Fightin' Taylor Boys and TJ Perkins vs. Kenny King I think it would have made for an even better card. I really thought Red vs Strong was just a run of the mill match and some of the slight botches brought it down. Wow the 8 Person Tag Team Match was one of the best comedy matches I have ever seen it was hard to even give it a star rating because of how fun it was. I liked Hero vs Mack but didn't get quite to the level of the BOLA 2011 match I dont know what to say I just liked this match didn't love it. I am becoming a bigger fan of the RockNES Monsters everytime I watch them and this match was no different and like the commentators said this was a darkhorse match that nobody seemed to talk about before or after but I enjoyed it. SSB vs. The Wolves had it all it had its fun moments its intense moments just an awesome match and I can see why PWG has pushed the SSB like they have. Have never seen a Togo match but this was normal Generico awesomeness and Togo was impressive as well I might have to go back and check some Togo out. I have heard everybody say they were highly dissapointed with the Guerilla Warfare Match but I loved it. I expected choas and that is what I got and the spots were just brutal I love this match and a great way to cap off the night. Overall I think I still like Steen Wolf better but I don't think their is a company that can compete with the run of shows PWG had in the last 4 months of 2011.