Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

326K views 7K replies 218 participants last post by  Notorious 
#1 ·
Preseason cranks up tomorrow and that means we're less than a month from games that count.

This is the best time of year.

#221 ·
re: NFL Thread: Week 1 - Glorious

Didn't even know there was a new thread :( can't wait for the start of the season, wembley game later in the year as well :mark: We looked pretty good against the dolphins the other night but I still see us doing poor this season.

#231 ·

I see Chad's career to be pretty much all but over. He is obviously not the same player that made him a 6-time All-Pro. Whether it's fair or not, if he had any talent left in him and actually wished to apply it, he'd still be in Miami.

#232 ·

I think Philbin overeacted by releasing Chad so early. We don't even know what happened, Evelyn has a bad repuation, and Chad has NEVER has an off-field issue in the NFL to this point in his career. If anything Philbin should have waited till the court case was over. He was trying to send a message to his team I know, but he would have made a better message if he stood behind Chad in it all.

#233 ·

Chad was already on thin ice with Philbin after the press conference incident. Chad was on pretty much a one strike rule and he obviously struck out and got in trouble again. Philbin told Chad he wasn't playing that shit.

#234 ·

We still don't know what happened. Not that I condone him hitting a woman, I never condone that, but Evelyn does have a mouth. And when Philbin told Chad about the Press Conference issues, he didn't even look Chad in the eye. He looked off into the field and I don't think Chad bought the whole thing. I bet other teams will jump on the oppurtunity to get Chad on their team though. He's not much of a risk. If he's bad, just cut him but if he plays like his old self, it will be nice for whatever team he goes to.

#235 ·

I don't know if teams will be "jumping on the opportunity" to get Chad. He's got off the field issues right now, he's old by NFL standards, out of his prime, I doubt it.

I do think Chad will get signed though.

#237 ·

Once St. Louis loses 10 of their WRs again this year, I can see them signing Chad. Any team that gets a couple WR injuries for that matter.

#240 · (Edited)

Chad got himself caught up. That's all that is.

Married a 40 year old, Bronx born Jenny-from the block and ex wife of a former nba star, who is a Cast member of a reality show full of ratchet females passed their prime with her being the one with the most sassiness and attitude after meeting her on twitter, knowing she is a jumpoff. Then signed a contract to play in MIAMI - a place known for temptation.

Yeah, that'll end well.

:StephenA

Slick talking female + a dude who can't control his emotions = domestic violence situation.

#243 ·

I know Plaxico is on New England's emergency list now if they get an injury. I can't imagine him fitting in with them though.

#245 ·

I think Plax has more left in the tank.. big time. Plax had a shitty QB last year, wasn't the #1 for the first time in forever.. rough transition. I expect he'll be more familiar with a lesser role this year. Plax on the Patriots would be pretty tough imho.

Oh and plus Plax hasn't shown a major case of the dropzeeze... like Chad.

#248 ·

Dallas's offensive line is one of the worst I've ever seen.
They've never really been that good. Romo usually was quick enough to get away from the rush and make a play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.