Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2012, 12:33 PM   #5864 (permalink)
Brye
BRIAN CAGE IS A ....ING MACHINE!!!

Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRulz View Post
A proper re-watch:

X Championship
Austin Aries vs. Samoa Joe ***3/4

Hernandez vs. Kid Kash ***

Robbie E & Robbie T vs. Devon & Garrett Bischoff **1/2

Mr. Anderson vs. RVD vs. Jeff Hardy ***1/2

Crimson vs. James Storm N/A (squash)

Knockouts Championship
Gail Kim vs. Brooke Tessmacher **3/4

Anything Goes
Bully Ray vs. Joseph Park ***3/4 (batshit entertaining)

World Tag Team Championship
Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian vs. Kurt Angle & AJ Styles ****1/4 (BOSS match)

World Heavyweight Championship
Bobby Roode vs. Sting ***

What a show! PPV of the year so far (but DX is going on a re-watch tonight), everything just clicked. This is a must-have DVD for everyone. Can't wait to see BFG on the road, hopefully they're able to recreate the magic.
I agree with all of those ratings except I have Roode/Sting a tad higher and didn't really put out a rating for Parks/Bully. I love the match, I just find it difficult to rate. Them opening the show with Aries/Joe was a nice sign that the show was gonna be epic. And Hernandez/Kash was really solid for the least hyped match going into the show.

Is this actually out on DVD yet? I'm probably buying it. (You win TNA, you win. )

Carolina Panthers:(NFC South Champions)
Denver Nuggets
Boston Red Sox: World Series Champs!