Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2012, 03:20 AM   #3187 (permalink)
Baldwin.
Getting over in the mid-card

Baldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a push
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Granted this guy was only in WCW for half of January in 2000, Eddie Guerrero could have been packaged to get to the main event, and even though Benoit held the WCW World Title, he never got much of a chance since he left the next day.Others have been mentioned; Lance Storm is a big one for me, he was my favourite 'small guy' in WCW during it's last few years, love to see him Main Eventing as he had the talent to get there and his mic skills were, as pointed out in another post, actually really good. Sean O'Haire seems to be one everyone wanted to be in the main event, wouldn't put the world title on him since he only debuted in mid 2000, not unless he had a convincing push, something like Brock Lesnar did when he debuted in 2002. Billy Kidman is also someone who could have hanged with the main eventers, maybe not WCW Championship material but he could get to that main event level in my opinion.
Baldwin. is offline   Reply With Quote